Real Estate Buying and Selling Tips
How do I buy a home?
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home can be a complex process. Rules change. Processes adjust. But real estate is all we do at Coldwell Banker Flag City, and we guide you through the complexities of buying, selling, building, and investing in real estate. By working with one of our trusted agents you’ll find a home in a location where you want to live,
one that fits your budget, and meets your goals for features, quality, and value.
We will guide you through the process of making an appealing offer, negotiating the terms of the sale, getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised, and most importantly - closing the sale!
Coldwell Banker agents have been guiding people home - just like you
- since 1906!
When you choose Coldwell Banker Flag City, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it can take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How do I sell my home?
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a REALTOR'S® job.
There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf, make sure deadlines are met, and work with the title agency.
By working with us, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional
Experience matters. Skill matters. Choose the trusted agents of Coldwell Banker Flag City for exceptional service and the results you need.